Kittiwake is a modern and cosy first floor flat in the picturesque fishing village of Pittenweem, with spectacular views over the sea and harbour from the sitting room balcony.
Kittiwake has private parking for two cars and is only yards from the harbour and the Fife coastal path. Anstruther, Crail, Elie and St Andrews are all easily accessible by car, on foot or by bus. Reached by stairs at the back of the building the comfortable accommodation is all on one level and includes:
- Two bedrooms: one ensuite double and one twin room with separate shower room
- Quality, 600 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding, towels and robes
- TVs in all bedrooms and sitting room with full Sky package
- DVD player with selection of DVDs
- Spacious living/dining area with French doors leading to small balcony offering spectacular sea views
- Well equipped kitchen with washer dryer, dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Complementary Scottish toiletries
- A wide range of books, local area information and maps
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk and basic provisions are supplied, as well as all cleaning products, dishwasher tablets and washing liquid
- Highchair, travel cot and cot bedding available on request
- External storage area available for bikes/fishing or golf equipment etc.
- Well behaved pets welcome