Smugglers' Well is located in the old part of the fishing village of Cellardyke. Originally part of the old Smugglers Inn, the garden still contains the old well, thought to date from around 1800. This compact cottage is ideal for a romantic break for a couple and features a private suntrap garden. The cottages includes
- Bedroom with king size bed with Egyptian cotton linen, towels and robes
- Shower room with complementary toiletries
- Living room/kitchen area with microwave, washing machine, bosch coffee machine and complementary coffee pods, TV and DVD player with selection of books and DVDs, and Bose bluetooth speaker.
- Pets welcome
- Fife coastal path is on the doorstep
- A quiet location only yards from the sea but still a short walk (10 minutes) from Anstruther with a wide range of shops, cafes and restaurants